It is pretty simple to add a student to the existing MySchoolBucks account just follow these easy steps and get another student added into the account.
Add a student to the existing MySchoolBucks account
- Open your local browser or google chrome and search for MySchoolBucks or Login Here.
- Log into your account.
- Click on my user profile on the top of the home page.
- You will be taken into the screen where you will be able to edit the information and details that you put in when you created the account.
- There will be a section of editing student’s information below that you will find the Add another student option, click on it.
- Add the student’s details in the form such as student ID, transcripts any necessary details you need to enter before logging in.
- Click on the finish button after entering all the details and the student will be added in the existing account.
Remember, if in some cases the student is not found, make sure entered the details correctly. And if still the student is not found go to the school to verify if the student is registered with them.
Follow these simple steps to add a student in the existing MySchoolBucks account.