About time there was an application out there for educational purposes and the transactions that are supposed to made for the immediate student needs with an average rating of 2 stars from users all over the world the MySchoolBucks app is made for the transactions related to a student and his/her school.
With MySchoolBucks app you can pay your child’s school fee online without receiving any paper memo or reminder about the due fee and you can also pay for his meal from the application.
All you have to do is add the credit balance in the MySchoolBucks app as you enroll from your credit card, debit card or any other forms of electronic payment. The application has been secured with the Heartland payments so you don’t have to worry about the security of the account.
Specifications for the MySchoolBucks app
- Application name – MySchoolBucks
- Average ratings – 2 stars
- Suitable devices – Cellphones, Tablets
( Android/iOS )
- Version –
8.1.0 ( latest version on iOS, requires iOS 10+) and 8.4.0 ( latest version on android )
- Free to download
- Size – 53 MB on Android, 142.25 Mb on iOS.
Steps on how to download the MySchoolBucks app on android
- Go to your Local online store or google play.
- Search MySchoolBucks.
- Download and Install.
- Enroll in for your Registration.
If in some cases your google play is not supporting the Mschoolbucks app you can also download it from outer sources.
Here’s the link for the download from outer source click here.
Steps on how to download the MySchoolBucks app on iOS
- Go to the app store.
- Search MySchoolBucks on it.
- Download and install.
Here is a direct download link for the MySchoolBucks app click here.
Troubleshooting the MySchoolBucks app issues
The compatibility also varies from area to area and from device to device due to which the application might crash or not open at times due to some bugs or glitches in the application. In such situations follow these steps to boot the application.
- Hold the MySchoolBucks app and let the popup appear.
- Click on the app info icon.
- Look for the option named as Clear data and cache.
- Try opening the app again.
- If due to some reasons the app still isn’t opening than click here.
- Than click on the contact us where you can tell them about your particular issue with the app in detail.
These are some common requirements, details and troubleshooting the errors about the MySchoolBucks app for android and iOS users.